• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Parting out 73 and 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Mtbrjon

Mtbrjon

I may sell the 75 doors but I need to check with the tech inspector on that and a few other items.

OP
OP
Mtbrjon

Mtbrjon

I know it hasn't been long but the lack of interest in these parts has me rethinking. I may build the 73 and sell the 75 complete. I'm going to look over the 73 really good and decide this weekend.

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
Half cab. Do you still have the half cab top? And if so wll you sell the glass and rubber out of the front rear and doors? If so on any of those 84651 let me know! And you do have power steering for sale? Pump box and column?

OP
OP
Mtbrjon

Mtbrjon

We started into the 73 last night. Looks like we'll be building it and not touching the 75 for now. I'll delete this thread when I get back to my computer. I'll post up another thread when I have the 73 totally torn down and I know exactly what I want to get rid of.

bentendo

You're in West TN? I'm in Memphis, and would love to take a look at what you have on offer from that '73.

KeithC

Loc.
Olive Branch. MS
I live in Olive Branch, MS and I've got a 67.. I'm interested in the tailgate, fenders. steering and few other items.. Where in West TN are you? Can I come by and take a look at both? 901-233-5235.. thanks

swampu

Loc.
Biloxi
hey jon, I was following your thread on pirate. Been a while on the updates whats happening. Did you ever get your suspension worked out? Did you start a thread on here? Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.