• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PARTS 35" SSR's, 5.5 springs, 5.5 shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

holdmanbronco

Loc.
American Fork
Alright looks like I am going to make the plunge and switch to fourlink and full widths. Here are some parts that I no longer need. 35"x12.50"x15" SSR's 80%-90% with 15"x10" steel wheels that look like the wagon wheels $700. Used CAGE rear dual shock mount (minus the cheap bottom tabs I chucked that come with it)with 5.5 lift shocks mounted to them for $125. New 5.5 Dever front coils $75. All prices do not include shipping but I will ship on your dime. Thanks

OP
OP
H

holdmanbronco

Loc.
American Fork
sold please delete

I am sorry I have not been able to get back to you earlyer I have been dealing with some family problems out of town. I found someone here localy that came and picked it all up to put on a 68. Thanks for your intrest. KEEP ON WHEELING.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.