• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parts for sale in Ontario Canada..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
I've got parts I'd like to get rid of. Larger parts I'd rather not ship. I know there aren't many of you around these parts.
Worth a shot.
Seats, Hoods, Diffs, Dash parts, Rolling chasis, Grill, couple glass fenders, Wiper visors and covers ( 5 sets). Full steel top, Rad, etc...

broncofl

Loc.
Mary Esther
4:11's

Just kind of looking, but how much for a detroit 4:11's with 31 spline, and is it the whole pumpkin?
Thanks

rae61

Hi,
What are your front seats like? If possible can you email a picture? I'm in Calgary and not many parts around here either.

Thanks, Rick. raeliuk@nucleus.com:

OP
OP
tml

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
I've got 5 or 6 front seats and a light green Ranger rear bench. The bench seat is in very good condition. The front buckets are about a 5 out of 10. A few tears, but Ive seen a hell worse. We don't have high speed internet right now. If you're interested I'll try to get some pics to ya. I'm not sure what we'd be looking at for shipping.

C Saporito

How much are you asking for the glass fenders & what kind of condition are they in? Shipping to 07728

OP
OP
tml

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
How much are you asking for the glass fenders & what kind of condition are they in? Shipping to 07728

The fenders are in very good shape. Comes with bronco emblems and chrome moulding. I was hoping to get away from shipping these items. I just don't have a lot of time. I'll see if I can get a cost for ya. I was thinking $60/fender.

rae61

tml,

What colors are the seats, do they have brackets? What are you asking for a pair? I will check into shipping where in Ontario are you?

Thanks, Rick.

OP
OP
tml

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
do you have any 4.11 gears for sale at all?

The only thing I have in theway of gears is a rolling chasis. I'm not sure what's in the rear end. I'm not even quite sure what year the frame is. I think it's a 71. When I can get to it I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.