• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parts for Sale, RJM Harness, 4r70w, 8.8, np435 - no ship on axles or trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey guys, got wonderful news that the feds lowered the FHA limits to below what we are having our house built for (real fun) so we have to go another method which means liquidate what I can...

Brand new RJM harness in the box - $500 shipped (sold)

8.8 Explorer rear end 3.73ls- $300

4r70w from 97 explorer (still has t-case on it - vehicle had 100k miles, engine is in my Bronco) - Having second thoughts on sale - we'll see.

np435, came out of my Bronco - $175

Have other stuff to list, but here is a start. If you think prices are high or low feel free to make an offer, wont hurt my feelings.

Last edited:

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Josh send me a couple of pic's of the trans if you don't mind. How's the fluid look, what about the TC? If you don't still have my email let me know. Thanks Casey.

Do you have the disk stuff off the 8.8 still?

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
josh what transfercase is on the back of the 4r7o also shoot me a price for the set...I may just get the computer

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here are the pics of the harness, it is brand new in the box, only opened to take pics. Comes with instructions, etc. I paid 565 shipped at Christmas time. Your chance to get a good deal like last year when Ryan and Chuck did mass buys (I got one then too but that one is in my Bronco). Comes with my receipt if you want it.

Attachments

• IMG00479.jpg
    IMG00479.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG00480.jpg
    IMG00480.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 22

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
wish I could help out Tito....what else you all got?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
um thanks but no thanks.....shirts or hats maybe but that's where i draw the line my wig wearing weird friend....

Status
Not open for further replies.