• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOFASORGOBROK

Loc.
Upstate NY
I am working through the pile of parts I have for sale, here are a few of the larger items. I would rather arange for pick up if at all possible but if the $ is worth it I can arrange for shipping. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

Windshield frame for electric wipers, some surface rust, very solid piece: $200

Complete doors, 1 driver 1 passenger, driver has some rot in the corners but passenger seems solid: $400ea

Front bumper, good trail bumper, has been tweak a bit: $90
Rear bumper, in good shape, straight, comes with OE bumper hitch: $110

Rear Leaf Springs, run for one year, brand new when I put them on, lots of surface rust: $125 for the set

Full Cab Top, very good shape, some surface rust, no holes, needs liftgate latch: $500

I am restoring my Bronco and there are things that I need so I am interested in trades, here are some things I need:

Front grill
Power Steering box
Power brake set up
Door inserts
Performance 302 engine parts

I will e-mail pics upon request.

Mikekerney

Loc.
Eufaula
Rear Leafs

Did you sell your rear leafs? If not, are they stock type or 10-11 leaf?

Let me know.
Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
GOFASORGOBROK

GOFASORGOBROK

Loc.
Upstate NY
ebay

I have started listing parts on ebay, search under my same user name as here GOFASORGOBROK, I have a lot of stuff and I will working on it as i can so keep checking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.