• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parts from a full size

basher13

Loc.
East of Renton
My buddy is scapping out his 76 F-150, besides the axles (they are already under my bronco) and the trans (435) what should I grab?
Is the pedal assembly something I can make work when I convert from my C4, how about the Xfer case? I was told by a local shop that it would be a NP203 or 208, it says Dana model 21.
Thanks in advance
D
Just read the other post about what parts to grab so I'll be taking the steering box also
P.S. There is a ton of good sheetmetal and misc on this if anyone is interested.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Post up where you're at, you might get some takers on the sheet metal and other misc items. You could also post in the Classifieds for the non-EB stuff as well.

All F150's I've seen have had a married NP205 in them. I think the Dana 21 was an F100 thing only, but I could be mistaken.

Amac70

ME
If it is a dana 21 its not really good for anything. the dana 21 is a single speed t case no low range.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
did you shorten the axles to standard EB width or leave full? I have been given a 44 and 9" from a 79 F150 if I want them. Just have to pickup. Any advantages over the stock 44 and 9" in my 75?

OP
OP
basher13

basher13

Loc.
East of Renton
Fitz, I left them full width. Besides the looks cool factor you get a high pinion in the front, stronger internals (bearings,axle size, ujoints) and the disc brake upgrade all at once. Besides for me I love to get the rig almost on the road and then mess with the wife by taking it all back apart!