• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK parts not needed for new build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngs Automotive

upgrading to bigger axles dont need the following any more
big bearing 9 in with detroit locker and 312 spline yukon axles plus extra set of yukons and d44 front w detroit locker and yukon axles plus 2 sets of stock axles for the d44 and 3 sets of locking hubs. asking 2500 for all this set up
stock steel hood with fiberglass scoop 250.00
used grille 250.00
np 435 with tshift transfer case recent rebuild with twin stick shifter 1800.00
stockl 28 spline big bearing axles 100.00
3speed column 75.00
dick cepek all terrain radials on chrome wagon wheels 15x36x15 90%tread with matching spare 850.00
3 in lift leaf springs 150.00
5 in lift wild horses coils 100.00
pm for pics or more info
will have a family cage for sale as soon as i get the replacement asking 600.00

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
If they are the same leafs I sold you at OCBR, I might have to buy them back from you when I do my stretch and lower it. Let me know if they are.

OP
OP
Youngs Automotive

Youngs Automotive

Kyle they are one in the same. i will put them on the shelf untill u figure out if you need them.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Kyle, have u decided on using the springs? If ur not gonna use them Janna could use them.

Mr. Young, will u put us on the list if Kyle doesn't need them?

Status
Not open for further replies.