• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Parts Parts Parts - Bronco Yard sale in Bakersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicerfrank

Loc.
OZARK AL
Do you have any more seats left? Im looking for complete seats for my 1969 bronco sport. Also looking for a 3 on the tree complete steering. Thanks

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Sadly out of stock front seats for the first time in 6 years. I have the ranger bench seats and have 2 rear seats.
Do not have a complete 3 speed column either.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Do you still have the taillight trim rings in the photobucket pics? Looking for a pair.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Can't remember if I asked if you had any stock swaybar parts or complete set and pricing? Thanks, I am in Fresno....Mo

chipk

Any linkage with the booster? All I have is manual stuff, not sure what else I might need. If so could you do 150.00? Can pick up next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.