• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA parts with chrome drip rails

OP
OP
k13evin

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
i dont care what he calls it. i bet you could get all that for 500$ body,top,doors,hood plus tailgate. now thats cheap. if your looking for parts

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
The more I look the more I like! Getting that on and off a trailer would be a bitch.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
YOU getting a commission on this...ha! I'd buy it if I knew the top was good.

OP
OP
k13evin

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
Nah. Don't even know the guy. If I did they would not have been put on the net. They would be at my shop waiting paint.
That's just a hell of a deal on all that in today's market with shipping. Hell a tailgate after shipping would be close to 500
I email him to see about it. Said some one was going to look at it. Told him if they didn't buy I would

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
This kinda stuff(parts broncos)just don't show up around here. :(

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yeah, for whats there...thats great if you have a way to get it.