• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Passenger side seat???

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I Have seen where the passenger seat was an option and also seen on marty reports where the passenger seat was listed as being installed as an option. My question is "has ANYONE seen a bronco without the passenger seat from the factory?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I've had a '77 without it from the factory.Best I remember it was stripped down bad.

No radio ...no visors ...dash pad..etc.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Photo just for camels toe. Not know if seat missing was factory or not%)
presleyelvis.jpg
[/url]
images upload[/IMG]

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I've had a '77 without it from the factory.Best I remember it was stripped down bad.

No radio ...no visors ...dash pad..etc.

I've seen one. It was an odd county government ordered one. A '77 half cab, equipped with PTO driven mosquito spray equipment.

Eoth

Bronco Guru
A vintage pic with three Broncos and one Elvis.... That has to be some kind of record!