• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pebbles and the trial run at K2.

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Another fun night, I added 4 inches to the fenders. Grill will be an ugly venture.

Attachments

• Fenders 001.jpg
    Fenders 001.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Fenders 002.jpg
    Fenders 002.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Fenders 003.jpg
    Fenders 003.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Fenders 004.jpg
    Fenders 004.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 51

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Where is the Grill? I wanna see what you do with that! Should be interesting. ;D

Im sure you mentioned this before but what size tires gonna be on this beast? Get'R'Done!!!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I assume she'll be ready for the LEBC run huh... Call ya soon, sorry, totally spaced off calling ya back

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Grill time LOL. Still more to go.

Attachments

• Grill 001.jpg
    Grill 001.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Grill looks good. What are your plans for the hood with the bars coming out the front?

I hope that I can get another hood and add 4 plus inches to it to match the fenders. As for the bars I will need to do some killer fab work to make her pretty. A little red lip stick and I can polish this oldy and make her purdy.
So as for now I need to get busy on the electrical and pray that the motor runs.
Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I hope that I can get another hood and add 4 plus inches to it to match the fenders. As for the bars I will need to do some killer fab work to make her pretty. A little red lip stick and I can polish this oldy and make her purdy.
So as for now I need to get busy on the electrical and pray that the motor runs.

I think you got it under control man.. How long did you work on it last night?

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I dumped my original hood into a dumpster last year when I got the fiberglass hood. I would have given it to you. The front was messed up a little, but the rear and hinge section was in good shape.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru

I likey the grill that you did! Looks good. As for the hood, come on Jim has to have one that he could give you for the additional real estate you are lookin for!

Just make sure it isn't one of the ones I gave him, they were both in really good shape minus the need for new paint. :p

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Well I got one from him and now I need about 4 plus inches from another one. He should have it. LOL

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Well Pebbles is now a Ford.

Attachments

• Pebbles Ford 002.jpg
    Pebbles Ford 002.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 71