• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Philly Hooters-PICTURE ON PAGE 3

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Hooter's on Street Rd. in Bensalem Sat March 26th. 3-6PM ?

Hooters of Bensalem
3620 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020

215-639-3322

Here's my cell phone if you get lost.

chris 215-783-5023

Last edited:

71 BRNCO

I may consider making the two plus hour trip out. Lets get some people on this!
Kyle

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I would love to come, but that is the week that the little lady is "supposed" to deliver. I still say first week in March, though!

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
chrisd0729 said:
Absolutely- I'm in!

Chris, You said you were going to check with Hooters?

Chris

Sounds like I'm talking to myself. :)

dhfastback

Count me in, just update the post so I remember, March 26 is a long way off. Doug

chrisd0729

Loc.
Churchville, PA
chris said:
Chris, You said you were going to check with Hooters?

Chris

Sounds like I'm talking to myself. :)

Yep- I'll either call there one night this week or, stop by on my way home from work. I'll post back with any info I find. I'll try to see if they'll give us a wings/drink deal for the group or something like that.

Chris

chrisd0729

Loc.
Churchville, PA
I talked to Hooters today- they said they'll give us a certificate for 200 or 300 free wings but, beverages would be on us.... still not a bad deal.

Not sure how many of us are close enough to make this trip but, let's try to get as many people as possible!

Chris

BroncoBilly22

Loc.
Philly, PA
I'm going to try my best to get there. I'm also pretty new to the Bronco world and I'm really hoping to get some advice/feedback on my '66 and what looks good and what needs some work. How about posting some pics of your rigs so we know who's rig belongs to who?

Here's mine:

12008Bronco.jpg

weps

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Switzerland
4-6??

who alots only two hours for hooters? thats barely enough time to have a beer and say hello to everyone...

Soliday

Loc.
Northern VA
Mnkybiz, you need to induce the primate so we can go!

Chris, I'll do my best to make it also. I have a shipment of parts scheduled to arrive today. If I can get the Mnky over to my house soon, we should be able to get the truck back together!

I went with the STC Fast-rack Roadster kit, Pro-flow hood, Broncitis steering (like you Kyle) and the GWF's. Also on deck is the nv-435 and twin stick combo. I have a lot of work to do!

-Soliday

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
weps said:
4-6??

who alots only two hours for hooters? thats barely enough time to have a beer and say hello to everyone...

Havn't you caused enough trouble? ;D

It's not written in stone, anyone have a constructive suggestion as to an appropriate amount of time for this here gathering?

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Soliday said:
Mnkybiz, you need to induce the primate so we can go!

Chris, I'll do my best to make it also. I have a shipment of parts scheduled to arrive today. If I can get the Mnky over to my house soon, we should be able to get the truck back together!

I went with the STC Fast-rack Roadster kit, Pro-flow hood, Broncitis steering (like you Kyle) and the GWF's. Also on deck is the nv-435 and twin stick combo. I have a lot of work to do!

-Soliday

Chris, It would be great to have you.

Chris

There I go again, sounds like I'm talking to myself. %)

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I think we'll shoot for 3-6pm.

I'm going to post this to some of the mailing lists also.

Here's a picture of my truck.

Attachments

• Drew%20RU%20June%2025-26%2C%202004%20065.jpg
    Drew%20RU%20June%2025-26%2C%202004%20065.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 44

gbronco

Loc.
Grasonville, MD
Man I wish I had time to get mine to the alignment shop and figure out the steering so I could drive up and hang out with you all. I did most of the resto in Tullytown, Pa at my uncles shop which would have been a short drive with the way it is, but 2.5 from Maryland is a little much for white knuckle driving. Dhfastback (Doug), sorry for not getting back to you on that frame you had. Hope I did'nt cause you any setbacks.

Attachments

• Frontshot700x700.jpg
    Frontshot700x700.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 25

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
BroncoBilly22 said:
I'm going to try my best to get there. I'm also pretty new to the Bronco world and I'm really hoping to get some advice/feedback on my '66 and what looks good and what needs some work. How about posting some pics of your rigs so we know who's rig belongs to who?

Here's mine:

12008Bronco.jpg

that bronco is B U T FULL!!