• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pick and pull love

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Just hit the pick and pull yard here in Phoenix, 4 wheels with tires, two hub rotor assys with lockouts, Astro hydroboost, complete set 3" body lift blocks, some misc hardware, all for $75 bucks. Feeling the love :)

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Nice! No good pick and pull yards around here. Most yards dont even let you walk around in them and others charge you just to walk around in them!!

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Which pick-n-pull yard was that at?

Greenleaf on 56th st. between Chandler blvd. and Ray.
Wednesday is half price day. right now there are several 4x4 trucks with the proper front hub rotor assys. Also one more Astro with hydroboost.
I forgot to print the TOFIC's Junkyard list and take it with me.
Also take plenty of water :)

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I always bring a cooler full of water, a good hand cleaner, and lots of rags.