• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

picking up a 1966 bronco and looking for a well known shop!

bronco23

I am looking for any recommendations for a very trusted shop that works on broncos that people trust in the southern california area! I live in huntington beach! I am about to pick up a 1966 U15 and I want to see who wants to help me with body work and getting my 302 to start, electrical and everything else I am missing!
thanks!!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA

Boccanegra

I am looking for any recommendations for a very trusted shop that works on broncos that people trust in the southern california area! I live in huntington beach! I am about to pick up a 1966 U15 and I want to see who wants to help me with body work and getting my 302 to start, electrical and everything else I am missing!
thanks!!
I'm also in Orange County and have a 1970 Bronco. I'm in urgent need of having my Dana 30 king pins and seals as well as new front brake lines installed. Have you had any luck finding anyone in the area? At first I thought ASC was going to be a great choice but they stopped returning my phone calls. Thanks!

scoutingranch

Take your time is number one. The costs now-a-days of everything is nuts. I like my Broncos and women straight and stock.

Boccanegra

I think asc moved from venice to la
Yes they did. Santa Monica. I need a capable mechanic who knows how to repair king pins very soon. I have an important workshop to lead in late September. Any tips? I'm a 71 yo male in Orange County, CA and would love to do it myself but I have essential tremor which makes certain tasks 10 times more difficult. THANKS!!

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Yes they did. Santa Monica. I need a capable mechanic who knows how to repair king pins very soon. I have an important workshop to lead in late September. Any tips? I'm a 71 yo male in Orange County, CA and would love to do it myself but I have essential tremor which makes certain tasks 10 times more difficult. THANKS!!
It's not in the oc but there's a real good differential and suspension guy right by me in Hawthorne. I'm just south of lax at rosecrans and the 405. The shop is south bay 4x4. 310 219 0715 is their number. His name is frank.

Boccanegra

It's not in the oc but there's a real good differential and suspension guy right by me in Hawthorne. I'm just south of lax at rosecrans and the 405. The shop is south bay 4x4. 310 219 0715 is their number. His name is frank.
Hey Steve, thank you! I'll give him a call and see if he can take a look at it. I wish it was closer to me though :(