• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Picking up the pieces on my 1966…

Tyla's toy

Contributor
Loc.
Martha's vineyard
Back in 13/14 I got tangled up in the bronco connection debacle. The only thing I will say is Dan did refund every dollar.

Fast forward to a total change of direction and a couple years in the works…

Kincer Chassis,New body and lots of insanely long hours we are finally close! 66 interior.jpg IMG_8453.jpeg IMG_8594.jpeg

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Man that really Pretty ..
I've been here since 09 I believe & I don't remember the Bronco Debacle .. But I can only guess you spent a lot of sleepless nights back in the days.
I know you can't wait for a road trip.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That paint looks so deep you could dive into it! Beautiful build, keep the updates coming with more pics please!

OP
OP
T

Tyla's toy

Contributor
Loc.
Martha's vineyard
Some progress pics. Wrapping up headliner and a few details then on to paint correction. Been able to drive her a bit and the Kincer set up is spectacular. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but she’s exactly how I’ve always dreamed. Thanks for all the the pm and kind words. It’s been a long run

OP
OP
T

Tyla's toy

Contributor
Loc.
Martha's vineyard
Still cutting and buffing, but getting closer. Need to do inside wheel wells and some smaller areas. Drove her around for a while tonight the coyote is really impressive!