• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics from OCBR 2011 _ Who's got the 1st Pics?

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Broke down 2 sheared steering bolts on Newport. And 3 sheared steering bolts on Tweety.
Gotta laugh we drove them back to our trailers. Good friends and goo times.;)

Attachments

• Broken box 1.jpg
    Broken box 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Broken box 2.jpg
    Broken box 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 49

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
To the top! Looking at pictures like these are what got me through last year in Afghanistan knowing that this year I would get to participate! I can't wait to meet everyone and get to do some good wheeling.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
how awesome is that.. Glad to know we could keep ya motivated over there big guy..

Thanks for all you do...

My 4 yrs in were well spent and glad that I did that....

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
To the top! Looking at pictures like these are what got me through last year in Afghanistan knowing that this year I would get to participate! I can't wait to meet everyone and get to do some good wheeling.

Now I certainly know where the 'countdown' abilitiy comes from ;D
Thank You for your Service!!!! and we're glad you're joining our
happy little brotherhood in H.Spgs. this year!!

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Now I certainly know where the 'countdown' abilitiy comes from ;D
Thank You for your Service!!!! and we're glad you're joining our
happy little brotherhood in H.Spgs. this year!!

And I will happy to be there! now you know why I am so excited!!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
That gave me a good laugh! Hopefully my trip will be less eventfull this year....

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Just spent the last two hours going through all the pictures and videos again! Wow you guys had an epic time of it! Thanks to all who take the time to contribute, attend, photograph and post!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just spent the last two hours going through all the pictures and videos again! Wow you guys had an epic time of it! Thanks to all who take the time to contribute, attend, photograph and post!

it's one helluva time brother.....