• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics Of Dashpad With Roll Cage

diggs

Loc.
Chicago
Anyone Have Pics Of A Roll Cage With A Dash Pad. Will A Roll Cage Fit With A Dash Pad? Getting Close To Finishing Bc Broncos Custom Dash Need To Know If I Should Leave Pad Off.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i chose to tuck the cross bar under the pad in one of my trucks. with carefull planing & placement it doesn't effect the glove box door.
hth
nick

Attachments

• DSC00373.JPG
    DSC00373.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 179

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hay Nick that looks nice. I an glad I just tacked mine in. Now I am off to look at changing mine.

Bax

BlackHorse

If it's a pre-built cage I would think most builders would allow for the dash pad. Fit is generaly subject to the installer. You know what I mean Bronco parts always fit;D.

OP
OP
diggs

diggs

Loc.
Chicago
pic of roll cage and dash pad

Thanks Pic Looks Great Guess When I Order Cage I Will Let Them Know About Pad. Thanks Again Hoping To Post Pics Of My Total Ground Up Starting With Just A Frame And Now Almost Finished.