• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of Ginger Ranger Interior with Black Carpet?

techlaf

Contributor
Anyone put black carpet down instead of the original brown carpet? I'd like to see the black carpet combo with other Ranger interior colors too. I found a ranger interior thread with pics, but no one had black carpet.

vintage bronco

my 73 has ginger interior with black carpet but I cannot post pics on this site shoot me a email to b.flood@myactv.net and when i get time i will get you pics its dirty inside but you will get a feel for what it looks like.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Man I just bought black carpet for my 76 ,but have not installed yet.No help here.