• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Getting Ready for the Lonestar Bronco Mountain Ride! PICS ADDED!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Scoop, great pics and good looking ride. Where did you find, or did you make, the air vent covers on the hood. Really slick.

Thank you
I got them years ago from Bronco Hut in Castle Rock CO. They are no longer in business in Castle Rock - sold to a company outside CO. As I remember the new company didn't do so well. However, I understand the person who made them for Bronco Hut is still in CO and may still be making them. That said, I don't have a contact. Someone on here may know??

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Day 3 was the last day of wheeling for us.

As I mentioned in the first post, this was the first trip with the rebuilt steering box. It worked great! I was having a jerking oversteer issue and the rebuilt box fixed it.

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I got them years ago from Bronco Hut in Castle Rock CO. They are no longer in business in Castle Rock - sold to a company outside CO. As I remember the new company didn't do so well. However, I understand the person who made them for Bronco Hut is still in CO and may still be making them. That said, I don't have a contact. Someone on here may know??
I think Jason Gamroth did all of the fiberglass work for Bronco Hut.

ksagis

Contributor
Aspiring Bronco Guru
@Scoop, thanks for sharing the pics of your trip, its been close to 20 years for me since I did those trails and seeing your pics brought back a bunch of good memories!

Remind me, are those trails in the Rockies or San Juans? Love both the areas!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
@Scoop, thanks for sharing the pics of your trip, its been close to 20 years for me since I did those trails and seeing your pics brought back a bunch of good memories!

Remind me, are those trails in the Rockies or San Juans? Love both the areas!
Rockies norhteast of the San Juans.

Last edited: