• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pics of interiors...

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
carchie said:
pass side dash
Carchie, I need to kinda hijack this thread and ask you a couple of questions, Everyone else can help too. The reason that I went back to stock seats is because My friends that are tall cannot see out the windshield when I had other seats and the Highbacks are PITA when I wanted to reach for My rifle. How did you solve these issues?Your seats look like anyone over 6'2 " would be pissed to try to look out the windshield.

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
NicksTrix said:
wow horseplay, you didn't buy that one from the old dirty guy who lives under the freeway underpass did you?

You know him too??;D Nah, I didn't buy it from him, I bought it from his brothers ex-girlfreinds baby's daddy's uncle in-law :cool:

OP
OP
T

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
hey broncobud, hey that is a sweet console. I am getting ready to that with my bronco. I could definitely use some dimensions to gauge mine against. Leaving in the Bay Area gives me the advantage of not needing air conditioning. Thankss all to those who helped.