• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pics of lifted half cabs!

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
i would like to see some pics of lifted half cabs. i am in a dilemma on what size of lift and tire to go with. i want to really think it through and make the right decision!

Thanks guys!

John

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Here is an old picture of mine, 3.5 suspension lift, no body left, 33 inch tires.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 102

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
And here's a more recent picture of mine being wheeled, same lift and tires with no other modifications since the other posted picture. It works pretty good on and off road.

Howiepalooza09038-1-1-1-1.jpg

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Nice half cab! I really like these! I see the rockers are trimmed on yours too. Is it just so the rock sliders with attach to the frame?? I bought mine like that, just wondering what the point of it is??

There are two main reason, more ground clearance, and built out of stronger metal. Sometimes guys do that when the stock rockers are rusted out, and kill two birds with one stone.

here is another bronco with cut rockers, but in stainless steel

Attachments

• Todd2.jpg
    Todd2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 102

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
My Bronco when it was uncut with 2 1/2 inch suspension and 1 inch body lift, 31 inch tires

Attachments

• 711.jpg
    711.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 52

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Look at how high the truss is on the white one on 54"s that thing is up there and no other bracing going to the axle. %)

yak67

Bronco Guru
here's mine, 2" Duff with 32's

Attachments

• small-side.jpg
    small-side.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
johnnybgood74

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
thanks for all the pics guys! im trying to convince the wife to let me keep it as a halfcab. i see her point about our child being in a car seat up front between us, very cramped im sure. she wants a full top with a family cage. damn! i sure love a cool halfcab though!

shonivey

that's when you turn the conversation towards buying another bronco , then it seems like it was her idea. then you have 2 !

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is something about a half cab!!! Lifted, modified, Luber, uncut or stock. All and all, halfers are super cool looking. Just had to tell all you guys! tim

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Here is my '76 with 4" of lift:

Attachments

• Picture 160.jpg
    Picture 160.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Supercelebration 2010 018.jpg
    Supercelebration 2010 018.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 17