• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of my finished 76 glass Bronco

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
tell me more about the rear bumper? I have the Protofab front, and was thinking of getting the rear, but I like how the Duff has a spot for a hi-lift jack....
What's yer thoughts?

TIA

OP
OP
ps4wdc

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
[quote author=supermottl link=board=5;threadid=17168;start=15#msg131511 date=1052407617]
tell me more about the rear bumper? I have the Protofab front, and was thinking of getting the rear, but I like how the Duff has a spot for a hi-lift jack....
What's yer thoughts?

TIA
[/quote]
I'm really pleased with the rear bumper....before I installed it I thought it might wobble...but as it turns out it was just the opposite...rock solid! The only complaint I have is the space for the cooler isn't all that big. I haven't tried mounting a high lift jack yet...but that doesn't look like it will be any problem.

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
TIA
I'm really pleased with the rear bumper....before I installed it I thought it might wobble...but as it turns out it was just the opposite...rock solid! The only complaint I have is the space for the cooler isn't all that big. I haven't tried mounting a high lift jack yet...but that doesn't look like it will be any problem.

Hi, Ok, one more question, hope you don't mind.
I saw that the cooler spot looks a little small too. Have you seen pictures of the ProtoFab ones? Do the cooler carriers look bigger to you? They sort a do to me, but then again, I'm only looking at pictures, I've never seen one in real life. I called the guys at protofab, and them said a hi-lift could be easily added??? I just haven't decided yet -good thing, cuz I haven't the dollaz for it yet!!! :)

OP
OP
ps4wdc

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
[quote author=supermottl link=board=5;threadid=17168;start=15#msg131797 date=1052481519]

TIA

Hi, Ok, one more question, hope you don't mind.
I saw that the cooler spot looks a little small too. Have you seen pictures of the ProtoFab ones? Do the cooler carriers look bigger to you? They sort a do to me, but then again, I'm only looking at pictures, I've never seen one in real life. I called the guys at protofab, and them said a hi-lift could be easily added??? I just haven't decided yet -good thing, cuz I haven't the dollaz for it yet!!! :)
[/quote]

Can't say I have really seen the cooler rack on the ProtoFab....but I measured mine and its 14" x 22"...hope that helps.