• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of the Bronco at Home

DJBRONCO

Loc.
Pawleys Island
I finally got a Bronco after looking on and off for the past two years. I have waited for the right one to come along and I finally pulled the trigger. It doesn't have any rust and is as solid as it looks. Unfortunatly the torque converter let go last week so it's on the rack right now. I hope to have it on the road this weekend.

The truck is a 72 from Ca. No rust, disc brake conversion with power steering and A/C. I think all I am planning on doing is putting new body molding on it along with new window trim. The motor and trans are solid (except for the converter) so I'm fine there. I need to put front springs on it along with a bushing kit from what you guys tell me. The previous owner changed the instrument cluster and put two fuel gauges in. When he hooked up the new regulator it blew so, that needs replacing. All in all, it's a solid truck that doesn't need much. I just have to find some guys locally that can fix the fuel gauge and put the body molding on. I can take care of the springs and bushings. I love it! Let me know what you guys think.

DJ

Attachments

• DSC00841.jpg
    DSC00841.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00856.jpg
    DSC00856.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC00864.jpg
    DSC00864.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 145

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
looks awesome! Really cool, gotta love those colors of the 70's.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Daaaaang, Drool. Drool, slobber slobber. What a great looking stocker. Nice score

Blue71

OP
OP
DJBRONCO

DJBRONCO

Loc.
Pawleys Island
Thanks a lot guys. I love this thing. I don't plan on cutting it. Nothing against it, I just like the way it looks in stock form. I may do some small mods but nothing major. I added a couple of pics on the interior below.

Attachments

• DSC00851.jpg
    DSC00851.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00852.jpg
    DSC00852.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 271

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Dj she's a beut!! So nice to see one in such good condition still running around. I really like the white interior. Kinda make you smile inside when you look out and see it after wanting one for so long don't it. Nice score.

kntr

Bronco Guru
If you dont mind me/us asking...... what did you pay for it?

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice!!!! Great stocker find! It deserves a good home!!! How many miles on it?

OP
OP
DJBRONCO

DJBRONCO

Loc.
Pawleys Island
I looked for so long and didn't pull buy when I should have. It worked out because I love what I have but, I paid for it. I paid 18k for it and I've got a grand in shipping. Kinda sucks but, it's solid with no rust. You can still see the factory primer underneath this thing. The door tag still looks like new. The paint and interior really do look better than what the pictures show. I have a couple of small (dime size) pokes in the hood that I will take care of and thats it for the body. I know I paid top dollar and probably more than what it's worth but like I said, It's solid and it has all the stuff that makes it a driver.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
nice rig looks great, you did good if you were to try and build one of that quality you would have that much in it easy.

kntr

Bronco Guru
$18k seems real reasonable. I wouldn't even think twice about your purchase.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Wow! That was a great find and the price seemed like a good deal too. I have figured up the parts for what I am going to do to mine and just the parts-if they don't go up- are 25,000-30,000. Enjoy your ride.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Very nice that thing looks brand new, as someone else said I haven't been in a bronco that nice before. great find:cool: