• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of uncut lifted broncos??

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Post em if you got em. If its your, let me know what kind and how much lift and what size tires/rims you went with. I'm trying real hard to keep myself from cutting my rear 1/4's. They are the only rust free panels on the truck!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not sure about the lift on this one, but it is an uncut on 38's. Looks like a 3to 4" body lift. I had the pic so I thought I'd post it.

Attachments

• p2270007.jpg
    p2270007.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 411

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Blue71 said:
Not sure about the lift on this one, but it is an uncut on 38's. Looks like a 3to 4" body lift. I had the pic so I thought I'd post it.

No offense but I think that looks like crapola. He could clear those tires and actually look decent by just cutting those quarters. To each his own though.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
broncobsession said:
No offense but I think that looks like crapola. He could clear those tires and actually look decent by just cutting those quarters. To each his own though.

I agree with you. I'm not a big fan of trying to put oversized tires on an uncut like this guy did. I'd cut'em and flarem if I were him. JMO though.

Blue71

OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Yeah, im not into tires that big on an uncut bronco. But I may look into Chucks 2 1/2 " lift with the 33x9.5's anybodu got any pics of that set-up? Thats as big as I would want to go though

Broncobroke

Loc.
Greensboro, NC
The red Bronco on the Duff web site and also on their catalog has their 2" lift. They told me that the tire size was 30 x 9.50 x 15 on 8" rims. I thought the truck looked good with that setup.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
325 / 60 x 15's BFG A/t on 10" rims with an added leaf in the rear .

Attachments

• resize of resize of merlehoward4jpeg.jpg
    resize of resize of merlehoward4jpeg.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 327

raharr3

Loc.
Linden,Ca
Hey nice one Skuzzlebutt!! When ever I start thinking ,"Cut ?? Dont Cut!! I see sweet lookers like howiebilt's or Skuzzlebutt's and it helps me stand strong, not to cut that is;D

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Blue71 said:

Um that looks like an excess of about 6 to 8" SOB body lift, which in alot of states is illegal except for texas and north and south dakota maybe- :)

marcin

Loc.
Boca Raton Florida
Another uncut. 1973 3.5 susp. lift 33x12.5.
I will cut it though. I have set of new TSL`s 33x12.5 but these are actually wider than 12.5. The way it is i can not use them

Attachments

• broncoresto 135.jpg
    broncoresto 135.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Wow chris, I really like that look!. Do you ever have any rubbing issues? Could you do me a favor? Could you measure the highest point of your truck?( I wanna see if it would fit in the garage)

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Those are some sweet uncut EB's. It's funny though. To see these with 3.5" and 32x11.5's and my last truck was cut and had no lift and 35x16's. My current truck will end up with 3-4" and 38x15.5's. I'm not trying to sway anyones opinion, it's just starnge how much difference cutting makes

chrisd0729

Loc.
Churchville, PA
Horseplay, mine is 6' 4" at the highest point and I have no problem getting it in and out of my garage. If I take this off-road as it sits today, I'll rip the quarters off. I had 31x11.5's on 15x7 wheels and they sat just barely inside the quarter panel so they tucked under when the body leaned. I'm planning a 2" body lift before it gets off-road. I'm doing a ton of panel replacements right now and the body lift is next.

Chris