• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics or reviews of your eBay bumpers wanted

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I've seen a lot of archived posts about folks thinking of purchasing bumpers from Ryans or Twisted metal. Does anyone have any pics of them painted and installed? Any reviews of the bumpers? Experiences, fabrication needed, etc?

kontinu

Loc.
mount holly
i got a front and rear bumper from ebay. the gut doesn't sell them anymore there but i couldn't be happier. i just fabbed up my own tire carrier for the rear. click on my video links to see them

bigjhoov

nobody
Same idea as twiztedmetal but I built them myself, a buddy welded them. Not as zooty as Protfab or anything, but they work. Gonna add a tire carrier soon. I've got abot $60 in them as they are.

bumpers_007.jpg

bumpers_008.jpg

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys - Im still torn between a small discrete bumper and a pre-runner (for looks).

kontinu - great videos!
bigjhoov - great work on your bumpers - wish i had the tools to fabricate like that.

bigjhoov

nobody
Heus33 said:
!
bigjhoov - great work on your bumpers - wish i had the tools to fabricate like that.

So do I. It's amazing what a 30-pack will get you.