• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics, Pics - I was having a little fun

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Was at my bro-in-law in Bradenton this weekend and saw an opportunity. The truck did pretty good for the little it got worked. It was fun and took some pics just for ya'll.;D :cool:

Attachments

• artc_crunch_reartire_sm.jpg
    artc_crunch_reartire_sm.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 113
  • artc_drv_down_sm.jpg
    artc_drv_down_sm.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 210
  • artc_frontup_sm.jpg
    artc_frontup_sm.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 98
  • artc_passSide_sm.jpg
    artc_passSide_sm.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 214
  • artic_drvside_sm.jpg
    artic_drvside_sm.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 155

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Looking good. Your rig is coming along nice!
Gotta get that e-brake fixed so you don't have to block the rear tire:p

Trevor

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
TJK74 said:
Looking good. Your rig is coming along nice!
Gotta get that e-brake fixed so you don't have to block the rear tire:p

Trevor

Exactly what I told my dad...as he was blocking the wheels to hold the truck up.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Brian-

What color is that? I take it its not a stock one, eight? It looks great. Hope you are having fun with it after all the work.

malcolmzilla

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Cool, I always check out your threads as that is lift/tire combo I am hoping to run.... and I was anxiously awaiting flex shots! Any tire / body contact? Have you dropped the bumpstops?

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
whose cage is that?

And what kind of front shock setpu do you have?

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
trailpsycho said:
Brian-

What color is that? I take it its not a stock one, eight? It looks great. Hope you are having fun with it after all the work.

It is the stock color code...SeaPine Green - '72 color

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
malcolmzilla said:
Cool, I always check out your threads as that is lift/tire combo I am hoping to run.... and I was anxiously awaiting flex shots! Any tire / body contact? Have you dropped the bumpstops?

If you see in the first pic...the close up of the tire. It was just barely rubbing the flare. That is about the time the pass. rear tire was wanting to lift off the ground. So, it is just about right.

Did not even thing about looking at the bumpstops. But they are in the stock location and size. Maybe next time.

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
airman said:
whose cage is that?

And what kind of front shock setpu do you have?

Crab Cage.
Front and rear shocks are rancho 9000, using the stock mounts. And I did not even look at the shocks at compression or extended. Probably should have. I was just too happy to be trying what I was doing.