• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Picture from Storm of 67. Looks like Broncos were the only way to get around

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks more like a Scout 80 to me...?

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
All the Bronco owners drove THROUGH the snow and were already hard at work before the plows and cameras showed up...

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I'm sure it got stuck shortly after that picture was taken, and had to be pulled home by an EB.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Well heck its obviously a scout. It couldn't have ventured out until the plows were done and the roads were fqaily clear. :)

Broncos are already put up and resting.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Back in the day, 1970 to be exact I had a 1961 Scout 80 with a 289,3 speed ,Warn overdrive 427 ratios front and rear. L78 norseman tires. Had both the full top and the half cab. One I wish i'd never sold.....Easy on the poor old Scouts ....Please

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
As much as I love the Bronco! The Scout is pretty bad ass as well in my eyes. Especially the earlier versions that were smaller in size and very similar to the Bronco.

Cool thing about Scouts is that they can still be had on the cheap and you will likely have a truck that is even more rare than the AWESOME bronco!

Don't get me wrong, my loyalty lies with the Bronco but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on an early Scout to fix up either one day!

First things first though! The Bronco needs to get finished and that is gonna take a bit longer. ;D

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
As much as I love the Bronco! The Scout is pretty bad ass as well in my eyes. Especially the earlier versions that were smaller in size and very similar to the Bronco.

Cool thing about Scouts is that they can still be had on the cheap and you will likely have a truck that is even more rare than the AWESOME bronco!

Don't get me wrong, my loyalty lies with the Bronco but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on an early Scout to fix up either one day!

First things first though! The Bronco needs to get finished and that is gonna take a bit longer. ;D

Love the 80s/ 800s. Learned how to drive ours (64 Scout 80) on the ranch at age 9. Sat for several years and in HS dad said I could have it if I could get it running. Rebuilt the 1 barrel carb and the slant 4 roared to life. Drove it for years after that! Great little rigs.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
It was just a joke no need to get all defensive over scouts. I would have bought one if I had found it first believe it of not, but it would have been given the TPI 350 and SM420 that was in my CJ5.