• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Plastic Glove Box Install

69Early

Loc.
San Ramon, CA
Can I just force the box in from the front(it doesnt just slide in)?? Otherwise I have to remove the heater to get it in from the rear. I thought was going to be a no brainer?

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
If it is from BC Broncos it needs to go in from the back of the dash. Just remove the 2 bolts that connect the bottom of the dash to the inner kick panel and pull the dash forward enough for the box to go in. It's a no-brainer.

ponch0v

Check the installation instructions you got with the liner. Didnt get any? :'( Call Tom's.

Madgyver is correct.

Remember, all BC Broncos products come with complete installation instructions, even the simple glove box liner. ;D

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
The one I got from jbg was flexable enough
to go in thru the front no problem, just push
the sides in some and push it in the from the
front.

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
My plastic box went in through the front. I had to scrunch it down a bit, but it bounced back....

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
The BC Broncos glove box liner is a stiff puppy. You'll break it if you try to squeeze it through the front.

Daddy4zack

Loc.
El Dorado Hills
Has anyone gotten the liner from JBG in with a Rollcage?? I am not going to remove the rollcage to change the liner. Is there another liner that can be installed through the front and around the cage? The door only opens about 1/2 way, but i will remove the door be for install.. ;)

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 42