• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Playing In The Snow

popsbronco

Loc.
Edmonton Canada
lEFT FOR WORK THIS MORNING, THE ROADS WERE VERY SNOW COVERED. SO I GOT TO USE THE TRANSFER CASE. HAD THE BRONCO IN FOUR HIGH ALL THE WAY TO WORK.20KLMS
WORKED GREAT! yEAH I HAVE DECIDE TO USE THE BRONCO FOR WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED FOR WINTER AND MUD.
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER,MIGHT AS WEL ENJOY LIFE IN THE BRONCO.;D

screamin reel

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta, Ca
Thanks a lot for sending us the snow. Woke up this morning and winter had arrived. Guess it's time to start planning that winter get-a-way.
Oilers won, flames lost. DAMN!

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Got a skiff of the white stuff here, just cold is all.
PopsBronco, have fun, thats what they are made for!! Told you to keep her, now you know why
TOFIC

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
That sounds like fun, I wish we had snow.

If you are tired of the snow you can come to Louisiana and mow my grass.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
We had a little cold blast last week. It got down to about 66 degrees. Its good now, back up to the 80's

bax

jim71

Loc.
Sprague MB
Yeah, winter officially arrived out here today. :p Not ready yet. Although it kinda looks nice...

BG's 68 Bronco

BlueEyeDevil said:
If you are tired of the snow you can come to Louisiana and mow my grass.

Only if you're gonna shovel my snow;D

Hey pops, its been awhile... I wish I could get mine out to play in the snow:cry:

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
A lovely 65 degrees F on the way to work today. That, and I paid $1.99/gal for gas. What a nice day!

BG's 68 Bronco

don't have the Bronco in the snow, but my boy was happy to see the snow last weekend!

Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 13

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
Here in Carolina it was 78* and mostly sunny today. I mowed the grass in shorts and even lost the shirt. Dang I wish I was at the coast with my buddies fishing.%)

Hunter

Loc.
Coeur d'Alene ID
Geez, 78deg! Must be nice. I was up on a ridge looking for a suicidal elk and found that lockers, icy roads, and a drop off make for a really scary ride...

jdkin01

Loc.
SoCal
BUCKETOBOLTS..................was born with nothing and still have most of it left...

HEE HEE I like that.