• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Ragin Cajun playing in the snow - pics

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Just so people get a true look at how nice this rig looks. This pic is actually my desk top back ground on my company computer. I see it every morning. Helps keep me focused on my end goal. Color differences for the Flying Tiger will be Cool Vanilla with Pearl for my main color, and Triple Metallic Blaze Gold for the trim.

Scott

Attachments

• Copper and Black.jpg
    Copper and Black.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Just so people get a true look at how nice this rig looks. This pic is actually my desk top back ground on my company computer. I see it every morning. Helps keep me focused on my end goal. Color differences for the Flying Tiger will be Cool Vanilla with Pearl for my main color, and Triple Metallic Blaze Gold for the trim.

Scott

Thanks Scott -- It's cool to know my EB really is appreciated by someone other than me!! LOL I'm anxious to see how yours turns out! Here's a few more shots you might like...

Attachments

• coachbarnes_scott_barnes_01.jpg
    coachbarnes_scott_barnes_01.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 4
  • coachbarnes_scott_barnes_1c.jpg
    coachbarnes_scott_barnes_1c.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 2
  • coachbarnes_scott_barnes_02.jpg
    coachbarnes_scott_barnes_02.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 4
  • coachbarnes_scott_barnes_03.jpg
    coachbarnes_scott_barnes_03.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 5

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL -- I admit that I was thinking about the calendar when I was taking those pics!! Funny that you zoomed in on that!;D

lol, still remembering how Close I got to being in it this year.. ;) such is life right.

You got my vote though, count on it

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
How long you gonna be in colorado? We are having a big wrench fest and BBQ on april 19, 20, and 21st. If your in colorado head on down to denver and enjoy a day with the colorado bronco guys.

Thanks man -- I left yesterday, trying to beat the big storm they were predicting. I really want to connect with some CO EB guys. I'll be spending a month or so back up in Breck this summer, so maybe I can catch up with some of you for some wheelin' ! That's what I enjoy the most about summers up there!

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Those pics brought back lots of great memories - I bought my Bronco in Frisco in 88 when I was living in Breckenridge for a season. One of my goals when I retire in 10-15 years is to take a road trip back to the mountains in the Baja. Very nice looking rig you have there!

LOVE your truck -- If you make it back to Summit County in it, give me a call and you've got a place to stay - IF you bring that Baja Bronco!!!;D;D

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
As long as you don't park yours next to it! ;) I think there's still drool marks from me on your Bronco from when it was down at Tim's. A real work of art.

Yeah, yeah... I've seen some pics of your Baja! That thing is awesome!! I'll swap you a showroom stock '67 RS camaro convertible straight up -- right now!!