• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please confirm or deny compatibility of Mustang seat foam to Early Bronco front seats

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Got new upholstery fir the 75 but I am sure foam replacing will be needed. Can anyone confirm if the seat foam from say a 65 or 66 standard buckets will fit the EB front stock seats and new covers? If you know for sure please txt ne at 5592832008 and let me know. I driving up to Sac. Tonight and heading to Stockton and wildhorses before they move next week on my way home. Mustangs plus is there as well si I could pick up the foam from them. TIA....Mo

OP
OP
mofoco1

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I called them up this morning, WH4x4 said $69 per seat Mustangs Plus $49 Per seat, same city $40 savings but they said they did not know. I thought I had read a while ago that they did. Be nice to know what new seats in an EB feel like : )

BitchinPaint

Loc.
Iowa
When I replaced mine I ordered new foam from JBG and it said 68 mustang on the box

Last edited:

ugly74

Bronco abuser
What they said...theyre the same. Next time i do my seats (highbacks out of a 70 mustang) im going to buy the foam/upholstery that upgrades for more side bolsters. Not sure which mustang catalog i saw those in. Even buckled up, my driving style has me sliding around more than i like.

House

Minutia Militia
I am pretty sure that the 65-66 Mustang foam is the same as 66-67 Bronco.
For the 68-77 Bronco you need the 68-69 Mustang foams.

OP
OP
mofoco1

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Thanks guys. I am roseville this early am. Be in Stockton at 8- ish this morning. Will ask for the 68 foam then.