• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Please Delete: 1972 FORD EARLY BRONCO (Not Mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I really like the seller's statement..."if it were at show quality I would have priced it accordingly."

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I think I've found how sellers come up with their pricing in today's market. Total of all parts bought since ownership + what they paid for it X the model year = selling price.

off2theboat

Loc.
Canyon Lake
This is mine

Found this on craigslist, for many reasons thought I would share (Not Mine).

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4477742106.html

I posted this in another feed but I noticed that some of the people posting are from around my area so I would like more information if possible. This is my bronco. First, it is not listed all over the country; just, in San Marcus, Austin, and San Antonio. Second, I honestly was just listing it for what I had been told numerous times that it was worth. My question is what is really worth? I will re-list for what it really is. FYI- on NADA it says that the average is 13,500 and the high is 25,650 and when I did searches on the net for prices they were way high, so I was pricing it high thinking that is what it is worth. I am not trying to screw anybody and I still love the bronco but after a couple of years wanted to see what I could possibly trade it for. Anyway, no excuse, price was lack of information and I would appreciate any help or information. Thanks!!
DK

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Only because you asked

I posted this in another feed but I noticed that some of the people posting are from around my area so I would like more information if possible. This is my bronco. First, it is not listed all over the country; just, in San Marcus, Austin, and San Antonio. Second, I honestly was just listing it for what I had been told numerous times that it was worth. My question is what is really worth? I will re-list for what it really is. FYI- on NADA it says that the average is 13,500 and the high is 25,650 and when I did searches on the net for prices they were way high, so I was pricing it high thinking that is what it is worth. I am not trying to screw anybody and I still love the bronco but after a couple of years wanted to see what I could possibly trade it for. Anyway, no excuse, price was lack of information and I would appreciate any help or information. Thanks!!
DK

Since i have not viewed this truck, a price is hard to say. there is a lot of determining factors(rust,rebuilt drive train, ect).

I dont want to tant your sale. Pm me and i will tell you a guess (my non-expert opinion) as to what you should honestly expect. In the end it is worth what some one is willing to pay!

Blue

off2theboat

Loc.
Canyon Lake
Since i have not viewed this truck, a price is hard to say. there is a lot of determining factors(rust,rebuilt drive train, ect).

I dont want to tant your sale. Pm me and i will tell you a guess (my non-expert opinion) as to what you should honestly expect. In the end it is worth what some one is willing to pay!

Blue

Hey Blue,

Thanks for the quick reply. I actually just pulled all my post from craigslist so you will not tant my sale at all. I would like an honest opinion, I do not want anyone thinking that I am taking advantage of them...but I also know that opinions are like noses...everybody has one and they all smell. However, I value the opinion of people who are more educated on the subject than me which allows me to do more research on the subject with a better understanding (I am a high school teacher, can you tell?). Also, I really do not know how to pm. I have been on this site for around a year and although I read all the feeds I have never posted anything until today. Thank you for any information...if you would rather me pm you then let me know and I will figure it out.
Thanks,

DK

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
i am sending you a PM. look at the top of the screen toward the right and it should be yellow telling you have a message.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
off2theboat, I very much respect how you pulled the ad & asked for input.

I wish you the best of luck w/ your sale and honk at me if you ever see me rolling around NB in a red 70 Mustang coupe (it'll probably be a decade before the Bronco is done :() I have a lot up in RiverChase as well (but live in NB) so we're rolling around the same stomping grounds.

off2theboat

Loc.
Canyon Lake
off2theboat, I very much respect how you pulled the ad & asked for input.

I wish you the best of luck w/ your sale and honk at me if you ever see me rolling around NB in a red 70 Mustang coupe (it'll probably be a decade before the Bronco is done :() I have a lot up in RiverChase as well (but live in NB) so we're rolling around the same stomping grounds.

Thanks smokinjoe keep an eye out for me as well because I also have a mustang coupe it is a turquoise color 66 I cruise in it every chance I get around NB and San Marcus when I have to go into town.

Status
Not open for further replies.