• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please delete thread?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
who's pissed off? that is going to be one of the nicest broncos around. You obviously have a bunch of money(not a bad thing), and probably work hard for it. Spend it how you want and get what you want. Kuddos, I hope to be in your position some day, maybe I should be working instead of CB.comming....

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
?:??:?

Doesn't appear to be any complaints in the thread? Did someone PM you a nasty-gram or something?

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Well, I wouldn't like to see your build thread go. That rig is really nice. I have, in the past, ragged/poked at/made fun of, some rigs that had a lot of money pumped into them. But, in the end, they are almost always sweet-ass rides that make my rig look like a steaming pile of poo.

edit: I think I know the thread you were referring to. Did it get deleted too? I can't find it now.

Nevermind. I found the other thread.

Last edited:

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Please dont delete it until tomorrow. I need to go through that one!! Hell of a build. Screw the haters

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Holy cow. Goes to show you how little I pay attention around here. I never knew that you had mnky's old ride.

Don't delete the thread - it is good reading and the pictures make us drool. As far as the opinions of other people (including me)....who cares what other people think? Opinions are like a-holes. Everybody has one.

OP
OP
RyanITV

RyanITV

Loc.
Lewes, DE
Yeah - and it's like I told the guy in a PM; I never claimed him or Larry ripped me off. The thing sat for years, there was rust all under the durabak, thru the frame, inside the gas tank... the top was so dryrotted it came apart the first time I zipped it back up, the EFI was shot, and everything (engine, transmission, dana 20, differentials) were leaking when I tore it down. I didn't know any better at the time (3 years ago - wow). The body was decent, the guy who did the metal work for me messed it up (warped it) over the course of the year he had it. I sold/donated most of the parts - the only thing that's actually transitioned to the '68 is the roll cage.

That's like getting pissed at me for saying some girl has a fat ass because she used to be skinny in the poster you have in your garage from 10 years and 200 pounds ago. And then ragging on me because I could afford to buy my wife a set of boobies. Right?

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
That's like getting pissed at me for saying some girl has a fat ass because she used to be skinny in the poster you have in your garage from 10 years and 200 pounds ago. And then ragging on me because I could afford to buy my wife a set of boobies. Right?

Bwahahahahaha! That is good stuff. ;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Stick around Ryan, you do seem to be good people, and even those who rag on you would stop to lend a hand if you were ever in need, I'm sure you'd do the same.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Nice rig. Dont delete it please...it give us all somthing to dream about. I had a choice, to buy or build mine after I rolled it. I choose to build it. But if i did not have some of the people on here i may have even got out of it completly. Spend what you must it sounds like you have your priortys strait being that your daughter comes first compared to working on the bronco.... nothing wrong with that at all. The time spent with the kids is always first and if anyone tells you different tell them to take a walk off a short peer. We all have had issues that were not disclosed one way or another. its part of what we do as brnoco owners... we adapt, repair, replace and bleed to get these things running.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'll delete it if you want, but I would ask that you reconsider. You run your own business, right? Would you change your entire business model because one customer complained? Especially if you didn't agree with the complaint?

Don't let one or two bad apples spoil your time here. Just ignore them. If they're that much of an ass you can bet that most of us already ignore them.