• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PLEASE READ - Forums look a little off. Only temporary

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Because of some of the memory errors lately I've upgraded the forums. The upgrade is a two step process, but I don't want to do the second step until they have a few bugs worked out.

So for a little while some cosmetic things may seem a little different in the forums. (like the "new" tag is after the post title, not before and some colors are off a little, and the chat link isn't up, etc.)

These are just temporay so please be patient. When I do the second part of the upgrade I'll go through and change all those cosmetic things back the way they were before. I just don't want to do it twice because I need to change the code by hand and it's very time consuming.

Thanks! :)

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Hey Jon, I don't think you are going to have a problem with people being patient. The way this site has been acting lately hasn't chased anybody away. I hope you get a little something for all the work you put into this site. THANKS for the upgrade, keep up the good work :-*

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Actually I think it looks fine. Save yourself some work and leave it the way it looks now.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=jeepster link=board=5;threadid=14447;start=0#108820 date=1045770053]
God....there is soooooooooo much love here. ;)
[/quote]

Isn't it nice to be so loved................and feel all warm and fuzzie...................

Thanks Jon - hope we're not patting you too hard but you do DESERVE it! We all appreciate you VERY MUCH! ;D

66horse

Bronco Guru
hey Jon, is chat down or you just dont have the link up. If it is up, maybe you could post alink to it in a thread (like this one).

Thanks,
Steve

blasterrat

Loc.
bonneterre,mo.
Wow! What a super fast response to my questions. For all you have done and continue to do for this site and its users. I think we can be patient but probaly never as patient as you must be. Keep up your hard work and many thanks from all.

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
[quote author=Admin link=board=5;threadid=14447;start=0#108719 date=1045632474]

Like the "new" tag is after the post title, not before and some colors are off a little, and the chat link isn't up, etc.

[/quote]

Personally I like the placement of the New tag after the post, but that just my idea.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
[quote author=BroncoWidow link=board=5;threadid=14447;start=0#108793 date=1045766586]
Thanks! We don't mind cosmetics! ;D
[/quote]

That's why our broncos aren't ever finished! ;D