• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PNW - Snow run to TSF Sat, Feb 23rd

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
ok ,, sounds good ... yes ,, that is the good thing about a shop ,,, it is easier to keep warm .. although that shop is borrowed per say ,, it is still real handy ..... what do you guys say to a bit of front end workin and lunch ,, on saturday ,,, i will buy tit's favorite,,,,,, breakfast . ,,, lunch .. and dinner ? ......... taco's .... and beer ifn you all want some .

i will try to get the oba system together today ,, and out of the way , so to speak ... {i got crap tossed everywhere over there } and also have to deal with the trailer , and that stupid mustang over there .

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
I cant on Sat but I can this morning.

oh boy ,,, i got a lotta crap going today bud ,, i dunno ifn i would be ready today ,,, mabie if shawn isnt too awfully buissy ,, planting ass flowers on the couch ... he and i can knock er out tomorrow ,, or i can just fiddle with it ,, all week end , and most of the week ,, and get it done also ,,, not a real big hurry ,, but it probly needs to get er done .. mabie i will see what kevin is doing also ,,, have a all out taco , and langerie , party ...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
ok ,, sounds good ... yes ,, that is the good thing about a shop ,,, it is easier to keep warm .. although that shop is borrowed per say ,, it is still real handy ..... what do you guys say to a bit of front end workin and lunch ,, on saturday ,,, i will buy tit's favorite,,,,,, breakfast . ,,, lunch .. and dinner ? ......... taco's .... and beer ifn you all want some .

i will try to get the oba system together today ,, and out of the way , so to speak ... {i got crap tossed everywhere over there } and also have to deal with the trailer , and that stupid mustang over there .

Don't forget the Zima:-X ;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Well...........Saturday may not work for me either. My son has a game in the morning, but I may be able to break away afterwords for a few hours. I check the schedules and get back to you today!

Shawn

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
Well...........Saturday may not work for me either. My son has a game in the morning, but I may be able to break away afterwords for a few hours. I check the schedules and get back to you today!

Shawn

thats ok shawn , i dunno if i will even get to it any how ,,, but soon ,,, i will ... i cant figure out this air compressor ,, evidently , the compressor draws too much energy , for the inverter to run it ,,, huh ... or i just dont have big enough cables to the inverter , to supply it will the amps needed ,.. i figure that to actually be the problem, ...... if it aint one thing its another ...

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
i ordered a new kit of 7 degree bushins this mourning ,, so we will wait on parts fer a bit ,,, the tear it back down later ,, probly ,, or hopefully will be moving this week end ,, but in a few weeks , i will tear it back appart , and puts in the 7 's ..... was looking at the 10 degree off set radious arm bushings also ,, but never heard of them before ,, thought i would ask you all what you thought ,,,

Ms. Pinky

Loc.
Richland
Man i'm tired of snow runs.......................way ready for "SAND" runs!!!! Sorry boys, I can't make this one. Better luck next time. LOL:)

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Well, I am ready for some springtime myself. I am pretty tired of the rain, summer wheeling is about as good as it gets up here!!!

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
any wheeling is good ,,,, doesnt matter to me really ,...heck i can just go sit in the bronco , and make driving noises ,, and still have a great time !!!!

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
i really think i am gonna be hip deep in moving , , the appraisal came in yesturdy . appraised 435,000 not to bad fer a red neck ....all of the value basicly is in the land and timber .... just the trees are worth 290,000 yup ,, gonna make me a tree house ,, yup ,, uh huh ,,,,, a three car one ,, to share with all of my buddies ,, so they can get drunk and fall out of it ,, some one will have to keep an eye on zombie !!!!

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I would like to tag along. I will have a back set open, and if my buddy bails again I will have a front seat open also.

Thanks guys,

Nate
'68

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Bump. Tom you going to be able to get the rig together after toasting that tranny??

Wish the run was today, it would have been glorious!!!

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
Josh have you forgotten that you were going to watch the boys the morning of th 23rd so I can go to a meeting?

Skip it, AA is for quitters and Josh will drive you to drinkiin again in no time anyway.
Doesn't look good for the trip, unless I gat a crapload of stuff done tomorrow. I'll be working on it tomorrow, but I still have to drop the pan, replace the rear seal, probably should replace the pan seal, and the valve cover gaskets and get ALL the leaks to stop. Then reinstall the clutch, tranny, tcase, and all.