• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Poly vu Francais Bill Stroppe ??

broncojack

Contributor
My Baja was seen in a French Canadian Muscle Car Magazine.
Can anyone interperate what it says?

To my friends: feel free to bust my balls as usual ;D

www.mcacn.com/v8p411.htm

Attachments

• bajaMcacn2010.jpg
    bajaMcacn2010.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 108

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Oui Je Parle Francais, Un peu...

But here is what Bing Translator got out of it...

" Interesting to see more than just some Muscle Cars rare, this Bronco "Bill stroppe". Is equivalent it to what is Yenko was the camaro and it must remain less than Yenko on 100 original copies "

Kinda makes sense...sort of...

bigbarf48

Loc.
Stone Mountain, GA
Time to test my high school french...

Its saying that its interesting to see something seen less than a rare muscle car. The "bill stroppe" bronco is the equivalent of a Yenko Camaro and it remains less than the Yenko, with less than 100 original examples.

That is the jist of it, hope it helps

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
"Interesting choice of le musclecar that the mullet-headed mud drag racer has built, as it is similar to what Yenko did for the Camaro. A fine original example.... Magnifique!!!" ;D