• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Possible BC 24 gallon tank mass buy!?! (was Help me decide on rear tank.)

Sharkman

Loc.
Austin, Tx.
Just ordered mine. They have a few in stock that will go out the door right now. Otherwise you will have to wait for new supplies to come in. First come first serve.

awol_today

Contributor
Tgure said:
Sent my Deposit hoping for delivery to Stampede so I can save on shipping. ;D

Ditto! Now, I just need to get some work done and REGISTER for the stampede. It might be worth going out there just to watch the big guys cross the river ('cause I ain't doing it if it stays like this!)

Leo73EB

Loc.
Central Ohio
Very Nice Tank

FWIW, and not trying to pimp another site, I put one of these in back in October. The install was super easy, and the thing is extremely strong. I got the skid with it, and I can jack my rig up with it! My EB is not being built to be pretty, so keep that in mind when you go check this out:

http://www.broncoholics.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1073

There's only one thing I don't like about the tank... I wish I waited for this mass buy.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this buy a go? If so can the coordinator start a thread in the "Current Mass Buys" forum with all the info?

Thanks!

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
admin said:
Is this buy a go? If so can the coordinator start a thread in the "Current Mass Buys" forum with all the info?

Thanks!

I did that 2 days ago and have been waiting to see it. Should I do it again?

Jeff in AZ

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
airman said:
I did that 2 days ago and have been waiting to see it. Should I do it again?

Jeff in AZ

No, I got it. Sorry about that. For some reason I'm not notified when new threads are started in that forum. I'll look into it.

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw that you corrected the date Chuck and that was in my post to new thread in the Mass buy forum. It went through and said something to the likes of waiting for admin approval. If Jon has not seen this then I guess it needs to be posted again. Let me know Jon. I basically cut and pasted Chucks origional post as it has all of the correct details.

I also doubt that anyone looking to do this doesn't already know about it.

In the 50+ interested people from this thread I would be curious to know how many actually turn into sales.

Jeff in AZ

Last edited:

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I ordered my set up first thing Monday morning. ;D Tank, skid plate, filer neck, filter/accumulator, low pressure pump and high pressure pump! Can't wait to get it.

joe

Bronco Guru
I'm in

Chuck I'll get a deposit in the mail today so count me in, However I cant recieve any kind of E-mail for a while cause my computer crashed and burned so until I get a new one I'll be using a freinds to catch up on all the news. Thanks, Joe. 217-254-6970