• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Power distribution block

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
Does anyone offer a product where you can just hook a heavy gauge (4 or 1) cable and distribute that to like 8-10 accessories? It would be nice if it was able to be weatherproof. Thanks for your help

I tried Del City already and they had no products that will fit the bill

Landshark

Loc.
California
swa0330 said:
Does anyone offer a product where you can just hook a heavy gauge (4 or 1) cable and distribute that to like 8-10 accessories? It would be nice if it was able to be weatherproof. Thanks for your help

Any quality Car stereo shop should have what you are looking for...........

OP
OP
S

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
Thanks a million. That Pirate thread really told all. It just helps clean up wiring so much instead of having a million things all hooked off the battery. I also like to put fuses in line and relays.

ransil

Bronco Guru
swa0330 said:

Looks like a set up needing a Ron Francis Fuse panel. Plenty of circuits for multiple accessories.
8-10 accessories should be fused.