• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pretty bad ass bronco on Ebay

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
Opinions vary, I guess. You couldn't pay me to ride around in that Hello Kitty looking, all tire, no HP, carpet flooring dog.

Unicorn paint jobs aside, I have high expectaions of any ride that sits on top of paddles.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Not sure I would describe that particular Bronco as "bad ass". Perhaps "bad taste" is better?? ;D

OP
OP
ProjectCumminsBronco
Loc.
Jasper, Texas
Not necessarily badass as in manly just that theres alot of attention to detail. Even though it is Unicorns that paint job took a looooooong time to airbrush

grant_71

Bronco Guru
28 Spline Big Bearing Rear End? Does such a thing exist?
Captains Chairs? I don't see 2 armrests on each, looks like stock buckets to me.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I'll keep my comments to myself but I will quote Homer Simpson:

"Oh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the Magical Man from Happy-Land, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane!"

Potshot

I put a bid of $500 on it just for the chance of spraying the whole damn thing with primer. I also wanna cover it with fur. And put a cow skull on the hood.

doghauler

Loc.
Western WA State
That poor Bronco, a Unicorn. Holy cow. Like dressing your bassdass German Shepherd in a fluffy sweater.

I guess everyone has there own version of cool.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I think the high back seats are from an old thunderbird? It really wouldn't be bad if the price was 3-5K which would allow someone to get rid of all the old "Cool" 70's airbrush crap. But I don't see any takers at that kind of money.

Ben

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Everything has value at the right price, but I would stip and paint that thing as a first priority.

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
In the era it was built, it was bad ass. Maybe not by todays standards or fads. I remember reading that article in 4Wheeler back in '88, it had allot to do with my fascination with paddle tires on my Bronco. So bash it all you want, truth is it would still kick ass, out in dunes, which is what it was made for. If I hit the power ball tonight, my first act of financial irresponsibility will be buying it:p