• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pro Comp Tires Buy 3 get 1 FREE PLUS FREE SHIPPING

4wheelcustoms

pro%20comp%20tires.gif

It's Back!!! Pro Comp Tire Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Plus FREE SHIPPING!!! Now through October 31st,2006!

Order QTY of 3 tires and recieve the 4th FREE plus we pay the shipping!

We GUARANTEE the best price on this deal, if you happen find a better price, just call/email info@4wheelcustoms.com and we WILL beat it!

**Remember** Xtreme Alloys & Rockcrawler are on sale now as well PLUS we do FREE mounting and balancing on all tire and wheel combos. Now is definately the time to save!

This sale ends October 31st,2006.

Order Online at http://www.4wheelcustoms.com or call 417-881-8747.

procomp%20xtreme%20at.jpg

ProCompXTerrain.jpg

PCMudTerrain.jpg

PCAllTerrain.jpg

Order your Pro Comp Tires now though October 31st, 2006 online at www.4wheelcustoms.com or by phone at 417-881-8747 and your 4th tire is free PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

**Remember** You only order qty of 3 tires and the 4th is free plus free shipping!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

A grand for a set of good tires for a truck with 18" wheels is a great price.

Two more weeks left to place your orders!

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
This is a scam, look at their usual price and compare it to the sale price and you will see that they jack up the price on the three tires to cover the fourth and supposed free tire. You may get a little off the fourth tire but it's a long way from free.

Ben

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
This is a deal from ProComp not 4 Wheel Customs. My local 4x4 shop has the same deal going, so I don't think 4 Wheel Customs would jack up the price. They seem to offer this deal about twice a year.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I did not mean to to say that 4wheel customs was jacking up the price but rather Pro Comp is. Go back and do a comparison of what 4 tires would cost with out the special (freebie) and I beleive you will find that you are not getting a free tire but rather 25-35 bucks off. At least thats the way it has been in the past.

I would ask how you get free mounting and balancing as 4wheel customs does not have a store front to mount and balance tires? At least I was told they did not have a store front when I asked if I could hand return a part to them earlier this year.

Ben

rellimgneb

Loc.
Reno, Nv
The post says free mounting and balancing with wheel and tire combos. You would have to buy wheels to get the tires you buy mounted and balanced by them.

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
Don't waste your cash on those. The price of each is raised close to 4 by the time its all done and said anyway.

stlkikn

Sorry guys, I beg to differ on the "price increase"... my cost ( and in turn my retail price) has not changed for any of the Pro Comp tires we sell at my shop.
I don't know how it works south of the border, but up here it is both illegal, and would lose you customers pretty quickly.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
4wheelcustoms said:
A grand for a set of good tires for a truck with 18" wheels is a great price.

Two more weeks left to place your orders!

%) no way. Stock size tires!?
for the cheap looking AT 275/70-18 they will run me 289.99 each!!!!! plus tax and mounting with no replacement warranty

I got my MT/r's for my Bronco for $800 mounted and balanced with lifetime rot and bal those are a superior tire to the procomp.