• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Procar rally recliner seats with mounting brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm selling used but in mint condition Procar Rally with mounting track. I have had these seat only for 4 years but probably only have less then 2000 miles on them so they are really like new. They were in my truck I just sold but the new owner wanted the interior back to stock so I have the Procar seat left over.

They are extremely comfortable, fully adjustable (even the pass. seat has a slider track) and very easy to mount! The mounting brackets uses the stock holes except two simple holes need to be drilled on pass. side. After your old seat are out you'll have these mount in hour or less... it's piece of cake unlike most aftermarket or junkyard seat that you could use for a Bronco.

My next build is going to be a stock restoration so these unfortunately they have to go. New these seat run about $675 with mounting brackets so you'll be saving about $200 off of new.

Thanks Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 86
OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff-
Are you willing to ship?

Yes, over this weekend I'll get a rough weight and size of the seats so I can do a ballpark price on the shipping for everyone.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Also I forgot to mention something on the seats. I'm a non-smoker and no pets so the seats will not smell like smoke and/or like a dog. haha I figured I'd just throw that out there if anyone had any concerns.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
link to Procar rally seats

hey here is a link for the factory specs on the seats.http://www.procarbyscat.com/Products_Rally.asp#54

If you notice they are 28 lbs. each seat. Also the mounting brackets 3-4 lbs. each set plus add something for packing material. My zip 44126 so if you guys want to do a bit of figuring on shipping on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.