• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Procar Rally Seats

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I was wondering for those who have the procar rally's or did have them, how do you like them. I found some used black procar rally seats vinyl/cloth for a $450 with all mounting brackets, great condition, but im wondering if they are comfortable?:?
Thanks

crab

Bronco Guru
Bought a set for my Crawler about 7 years ago. Holding up very well and liked them enough to buy another set for my Stroker. I'm a 36" waist and they are snug. They sell for about $575pr and up and a lot of places will ship free. Mounts are about another $100, so sounds like a pretty decent deal.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes I have a set of ProCar Rally recliner seat in my 72 driver for about 3 years now. They have held up great and they a comfortable for me and my wife. I too am a 34" waist and the seat fit snug as crab mentioned. I have heard from other guys, if you have a big frame meaning tall or wide they might be to snug for comfortable fit. But your deal that you found sounds pretty good to me.

Jeff

rixtasan

Contributor
I've been running ProCar's Elite seats for over 4 years and I love them. I recently scored a pair of their Rally seats for my Classic Mustang and they seem a little snug for my "slender" 38 inch waist. The ProCar Elite seats don't have much of a bloster and are definitely better suited to us big boys!;D

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
I got the Procar rally just recently. I am very satisfied with them. If however you or your significant passenger have a waist size over 36, you will not fit in those seats.

The bolster on the seats are very high making it a very snug seat. Perfect when on the trail. I got mine with the passenger compartment and sliders. The mounting brackets did not fit the existing holes.

I would buy them again.

OP
OP
SSDDBRONCO

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
it sounds like a good deal the only thing i dont like about the seats is that it has cloth which can be hard to clean.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
The only complaint I had with mine is I broke down the drivers side outboard bolster over the space of about 7 years. My bronco is on 6" lift with 36" Iroks and I was pushing 275 lbs(narrow ass though) so it might not be an issue for you. The passenger side held up well so I just bought another driver seat, lost 35 lbs, and crawl over the seat instead of sliding out...

OP
OP
SSDDBRONCO

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
can anyone post some pics for me that would be cool:cool:. Would like to see what the look like in a bronco.
Thanks
Forgot to ask how high do the seats go? Im about 5'10 so im sure im not gonna be lookin over the windshield;D

Last edited: