• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL PSA AVOID - rmcbama

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
City: Dothan
Price: $ 9999

I wanted to warn others who may have to deal with this person in the future. After negotiating and waiting and waiting for decision we came to an agreement on a Bronco, pickup date and sent a one way money app deposit. He then just sends me text he isn't selling and going back on our agreement. Not sure if he is actually keeping or just got a higher offer after we had agreed deal and deposit at his request. I expected better from a forum member. Now I have a sad kid, wasted money on carpet kit I already bought, plane ticket for son to meet me there, and have to cancel the addition to our insurance. REALLY Crappy experience. Thank god we didn't start the 30+ hour round trip drive. I would not trust this person.

link

snowymtnwolf

Ugh. Sorry to hear. Sad that deals can’t be made honestly nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sk1nw4lk3r

Yeah, he'd sent me some info and pics on the truck, but his price changed three times. When I saw that it went up in price from what he'd listed it at, I backed away.

Good luck getting your deposit back.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
At least you found out before the drive over. I once agreed to buy a nice rig in Oklahoma and I lived in South Carolina. So, we drove up to Arkansas to the In-laws and dropped my wife and daughter, picked up my old man and drove to Durant OK only to find out the bronco pics he sent me was from when he bought it! This thing was hammered!
Really a dick move considering I had asked him repeatedly if they were recent pics?!

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
At least you found out before the drive over. I once agreed to buy a nice rig in Oklahoma and I lived in South Carolina. So, we drove up to Arkansas to the In-laws and dropped my wife and daughter, picked up my old man and drove to Durant OK only to find out the bronco pics he sent me was from when he bought it! This thing was hammered!
Really a dick move considering I had asked him repeatedly if they were recent pics?!
Hope you hid the body well...