• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Puget Sound Vintage Broncos Meeting July 8th

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saturday the 8th of July at 3:00 p.m.
Location: the Burger Master on Evergreen Way in Everett. It is just N of Hwy 526.

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
I don't have my Bronco up here with me yet-can I still show up sans Bronco?;D

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
current members will be getting a postcard in the mail about this. Anybody else can just show up. If you need more info you can PM or email me.

Just try to be there before 3 so we can all try to park together.

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
I have a prior commitment and will not be able to make it, however I would love to hear how it went and what was discussed/decided about for the future. Thanks!!

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
current members should have gotten a postcard about this. Hopefully

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I did not bring my camera but there were about 12 broncos there plus a couple of others that didn't bring their EB's. I saw at least 2 cameras there so there are some pics.