• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Puyallup swap meet

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
I got a F250 rebuilt and converted PS gear with a mounting bracket for $250.
I also got a good deal on the chrome to go on my hard top from Kyle. It was really cool to meet people from CB and BF.

Cheers
Martin

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got a cobra 25 WX NW ST, a firestick coax cable w/ HD Mount and a mirror with map lights for $140

Dan76

still in box rear passenger lowerquarterpanel, tail light cover, and a striker post for 40$. I should have bought that door for 50$ aswell

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
anyone buy one of the TMax winches? One place had the 10k for 680 and the 12 k for 750.

broncoP

Contributor
I didn't see a whole lot of bronco stuff, got a good deal on some 35's, got some mint doors of Kyle for $120, well, o.k., maybe not mint. There was a nice uncut bronco that sold, guy was asking $4900 which was a real good deal.

maws75

I`m with broncoP I didnt see very much eb stuff,kinda disapointing after driving 4 1/2 hours. but still great towonder around and look.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
what were you looking for. There were at least 10 tables/spots of bronco stuff by my math. We had 3.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Full width high pinion 44 (with welded wedges) $100, 3.5 inch wildhorse coils good condition $30, and my buddy bought 2 sets of rockwells (those were fun to bring home).

Phil those doors are money. couple more pulls on the frames and they will be removeable.

There was probably more Bronco stuff this year than in past years.

noot74

Loc.
Washington
I got a brand new full set of black polyurethane flairs for $160 thanks to Broncohunter. I also got a drop pitman arm for $15. The two things I had at the top of my list and had them both in under 30 minutes.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got a brand new full set of black polyurethane flairs for $160 thanks to Broncohunter. I also got a drop pitman arm for $15. The two things I had at the top of my list and had them both in under 30 minutes.

Did he get those from us at the PSVB table?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Full width high pinion 44 (with welded wedges) $100, 3.5 inch wildhorse coils good condition $30, and my buddy bought 2 sets of rockwells (those were fun to bring home).

Phil those doors are money. couple more pulls on the frames and they will be removeable.

There was probably more Bronco stuff this year than in past years.

Hey Kyle, what did those rockwells run? Man I wanted to go up but it was a full weekend already with a trip to Cali.

noot74

Loc.
Washington
Those are the ones! Only thing is that one of them is much thinner than the rest of them, so it distorts quite a bit.However, for the price , I am stoked!

jaroh

I can't believe it! I was just going to ask on this forum when the swap meet was going to be. Once again, $short and in this case a week to late!

Duane

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
I can't believe it! I was just going to ask on this forum when the swap meet was going to be. Once again, $short and in this case a week to late!

Duane

Better than a day too early. Yes, it's true....... %)