• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pygme Bronco ?

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
a friend sent me this picture and I haven't been able to figure out if it is a golf cart or a toy .<br>
download.php

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
That is pretty neat. I would think that since it has valve stems it is at least the size of a golf cart. If I'm ever on vacation and see one I'll be sure to check it out for you. I'd like to be on that beach , Bronco or no Bronco though.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
I saw that a few weeks ago at the BroncoFix board and love it. If I ever finish my real ones, it would be fun to mke one of those.

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
[quote author=broncobsession link=board=5;threadid=12547;start=0#93585 date=1040576644]<br>I saw that a few weeks ago at the BroncoFix board and love it. If I ever finish my real ones, it would be fun to mke one of those.<br>[/quote]<br>I knew that it came from that board but didn't know how to search for any info on it . Is it a golf cart or a gocart . It almost looks like it has a front diff :eek: Could it be some sort of quad with a home made body ? I have seen 57 chevy golf carts and I'm wondering if this is a similar deal .

72BlueBronco

Sweet, I need one of those for my twelve year old. If someone made a kit like that for golf carts, I'd bet you they would make a small mint. (no pun intended)

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
I used to race karts, and the karting industry has about anything you can think of. The only thing is the body. You would have to be pretty handy with the sheet metal work. Check out American Power Sports or TS Racing to see some of the cool kart stuff. Be sure to see the fun kart sections, cause the race stuff is pretty pricey.

Weelow

Loc.
Chicago
That is definately a golf cart. That little thing is awesome. I read somewhere about miniature heep bodies that you mount on a mower (the type you drive) it would be so cool if a similar company made a bronco body.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
That thing is totally awesome!!! I want one!!!<br>Hmmmmmmm........I have an old riding mower in my backyard just wasting space........hmmmmm.....<br>Lets see a nice Harley motor and some sheetmetal and ...ooooh yeahhhh.....

72BlueBronco

[quote author=67HalfCab link=board=5;threadid=12547;start=0#93681 date=1040609582]<br>That thing is awesome. Too bad I don't Golf ;D<br>[/quote]<br>I think if I had one of those I would take up golf. Just think 4 wheeling on a golf course chasing a golf ball around in the sand traps ;D fun time had by all ;)

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
I'd get a golf cart with ATV running gear and a 600cc engine with a Bronco body. I have seen one minus the Bronco body. Damn that thing would be sick...