• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

quadrajet carbs

75_Bronco

Loc.
Arlington, Tx
hey bronco nuts!<br>im online lookin at these quadra jet carbs from bc broncos and i was wondering if i could install that to replace my 2 barrell holley or do i need a new manifold?

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
[quote author=75_Bronco link=board=5;threadid=8952;start=0#63871 date=1031706578]<br>hey bronco nuts!<br>im online lookin at these quadra jet carbs from bc broncos and i was wondering if i could install that to replace my 2 barrell holley or do i need a new manifold?<br>[/quote]I think you need a manifold but you can email chuck and he will tell you for sure!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
You should use a new manifold and adapter. I have seen adapters to a 2 barrel to a 4 but I dont think they will work in reverse. I used a stock mustang 4 barrel manifold from the 60's which is really low and everything fit on an unlifted body and stock un cut hood. Probably not the best manifold for the change HP wise but I like my stock hood. You will need a low profile air cleaner.