• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Quarter Panel Patch ideas

PTG in MN

Loc.
South Metro
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for pictures or ideas on what to do with my quarter panels. The bottom portion of both rear quarter panels are rusted out or off as well as the taillight panels just below the tailgate bushing. I don't plan to replace the quarter panels as I'm looking for an inexpensive and easy fix.

I thought I read somewhere on here a couple people suggested to just cut the panel just below the tailgate bushing back to the tire and call it a day. Does anyone have a picture they can show how that turned out?

I also thought about riveting on diamond plate.

Keep in mind I'm doing body work and will be painting so I'm open to ideas requiring some body filler.

I'd like your input on inexpensive ideas, and or pictures/links to look into. I'm kinda at a stand still till I get this figured out.

Thanks