• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Question about lubr tire fitment

Daveyd

I recently purchased the 2.5 super flex kit from jbg. I want to run 17s and 33x10.5 or 285/70r17 Kenda rt’s. The particular wheels I want only come in 17x8.5 with 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing or 17x9 with -12 offset and 4.60” bs. I’ve done my best to read up all over this site and I’m still kinda stumped. I was hoping for answers from guys who have done it or mathematicians who can help. As always, I’m so very appreciative of whatever help you can give me.

OP
OP
D

Daveyd

Thanks!

Not sure why I couldn’t find that but boy was it helpful. Just purchased the wheels. I’ll post them when they get mounted. Man your bronco looks good!

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
265/70/17s should fit with the wheels you have. The 285/70/17s may need a 1" Body Lift.