• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

To LUBR or not to LUBR? That is the question.

Should I lift or keep it stock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Man..I wish one of the bigger tire companies would make an 32x9.50-10.50AT/MT for the 15'' stock wheel:cry:.It would solve soo many issues for us LUBR owners. FWIW...I'm kinda regretting going to a straight 3.5'' suspension lift because you get into the grey areas of possibly needing longer driveshafts,welding drop pitman arms,higher center of gravity.etc.and you still can't really run 33's(offroad) w/o modifications.31x10.50's look too small w/3.5'' lift,IMO & 33x10.50's are so close..I'd be scared to cross any kind of ditch%) which kinda defeats the whole purpose of building/having an EB,IMO. So..MY ADVICE(in hindsight%)) would be to 1.Initially go with a completely new 2.5'' suspension lift, then see how 31x10.50's look & fit, then if you desire more tire(33x9.50-10.50's) do a 1-2'' body lift & follow 1SICBRONCO's mods to the leaf spring pads. Is it just me..or do 33x10.50's look too big on a LUBR??? Just my .02;D Pierr.